Are we finally finished with the colds deads...
fuck today is so cold
alientrain: Pavement: Perfume-V The song that...
If the spiritual power of many people could be “collected” in one...– http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_burzum_story01.shtml
strayaesthetic asked: 90! 10! 34! Hai! (That's how this is supposed to work, right? Or do I just get one? Or all of them I want? Or..?) I didn't read all of them either. Some of them are kinda lame.
awooohoohoohoohoo~ CLOGGIN UP YER DASH
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Tears and Onanism: Oh, I just remembered this.When... →
captainfoxtrot: Oh, I just remembered this. When I was doing my daily browsing on here, I came across these three girls of about fifteen or so, and they were all talking about this ‘cute metal boy’. They thought he had just the sweetest smile, and were certain he was actually quite sensitive. The posts started… “I regret nothing.” Oh yeah. The man’s just this total...
mattdoux reblogged your photo Fantastic material...
fyeahtaylorhanson: you’re WWHHHAAAAAAAATT? confused and curious :/ hahaha I think there needs to be a blog dedicated specifically to Zac’s teeth! The incisors and canines in particular, that is, the front teeth? He’s got great teeth and they’re super fun to draw :Y
mattdoux: Hanson typing styles →
strayaesthetic: mattdoux: Everyone in Homestuck has a unique typing quirk/style, yeah? Well, over the past few months of being subscribed to Hansonmusic’s twitter, I’ve noticed that depending on who is updating- I, T, or Z- It’s pretty obvious just by consistencies in punctuation or sentence structure. This is no where… They DO all have really distinct writing styles even on stuff that’s...
Hanson typing styles
Everyone in Homestuck has a unique typing quirk/style, yeah? Well, over the past few months of being subscribed to Hansonmusic’s twitter, I’ve noticed that depending on who is updating- I, T, or Z- It’s pretty obvious just by consistencies in punctuation or sentence structure. This is no where near the first homestuck/hanson crossover query I’ve mulled over. I swear to...
i got a list of stuff i'm gonna do
once I get some fucking sleep ;-;
How do you like your corn flakes? Do you like 'em...
I just finished UtLTU and it was the most sugoi
Just keeping track for the sake of keeping track, trying to remember what I’m forgetting and having an edit-fest going on ova heeyurr Hand-me-down camera. That Camera. I WANT THAT CAMERA. BOOKS Blankets by Craig Thompson Sorcery and Religion in Ancient Scandinavia by Varg Vikernes. Courtney Crumrin series by Ted Naifeh Serenity Rose volumes 1 and 2 by Aaron Alexovich ...
Someone once asked me, “Why do you insist on taking the hard road?” I replied,...– Unknown (via shion-noelle)
Varg Vikernes is mai husbando
WHAT AM I HEARING?
Ahh I did NOT just download all of Boomerang THIS IS SO HARD TO LISTEN TO YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW I will tell you what this is, this is BAND LOYALTY. At least Snowed In is, well, it was selling out for sure, but it’s fucking bearable! These sick synth beats and 4 year old harmonies remind me of traumatic hours spent alone in the YMCA day care with the pervasive smell of animal...
strayaesthetic asked: I don't want to be the strange stranger creepy person that followed you and reblogs your things for no apparent reason, so anyway, I followed because you made posts about plants and Homestuck and Hanson and The Last Unicorn, which are all lovely things, and you occasionally even combining these things, which is beyond wonderful. Also, I am kind of fascinated by anyone who became a fan of...